Thursday, March 24, 2011

T.G.I.F (Thank God I've FRIENDS!)

I was logging in to my facebook, checking for some new updates and notifications, scrolling up and down on my profile... then I clicked one button. one button that makes me think back to all beautiful memories I spent with them.
it is photo button :)



December 25th, 2010 - (mendadak) dinner @ Kota















phenomenal expression














pencetus






Nobar Final AFF @ Panggabean's House








muka panik @clarapardede




















@ Kelapa Gading Mall - "togetherness :)"


another phenomenal expression



















I - do - love - COLDSTONE!




























edited? no :)








December 10th, 2010 - Youth Christmas Service










preparing for the drama. I played as the last devil




the devil was trying to destroy human life by forcing them to kill themselves




all devils were trying to reach the human, but then God sacrificed Himself to protect the human, letting Himself being beaten, because of LOVE :)




























p.s. : I love you all :)





No comments:

Post a Comment